FFT2 Robust Detail Acoustic Level Pod Cradle System
An FFT-2 Resilient Cradle and Batten System for concrete, steel-concrete composite and timber floors. Ideal for levelling both internal and external floors prior to the installation of decking.
FFT2 Acoustic Cradle and Batten Systems can be used in E-FC-1, E-FC-2, E-FC-7, E-FS-1, separating floors.
The FFT2 Acoustic Level Pod Cradle System has been developed as a quick and easy way to level cambered, stepped and uneven sub-floors so common in traditional construction. The unique interlocking cradle and riser combinations allow a vast range of void depths to be achieved. The result is much improved resistance to the transmission of impact and airborne sound.
- 2mm Packing Shims permit ultimate flexibility in final height adjustment
- Combination of cradles, risers and timber supports provide a variety of raised floor designs
- Complies with the requirements of Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland)
- Test data for Robust Detail Part E compliance is BBA verified
- Easy to use system which can accommodate varying services requirements
One benefit of the of the Robust Standard Detail FFT2 Acoustic Cradle and Batten Systems is that services can be installed between battens. However they must not bridge the resilient layer on the battens.
Acoustic Cradle and Batten Systems are ideal for levelling uneven subfloors.
FFT2 Acoustic Cradle and Batten Systems must be overlaid with an 18mm (min) tongued and grooved board. This is usually chipboard but can be plywood or engineered hardwood flooring.
Call Us Today
For more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.