Acoustic Level Pod Cradle System
A Robust Detail FFT-2 Resilient Cradle and Batten System for concrete, steel-concrete composite and timber floors. Ideal for levelling both internal and external floors prior to the installation of decking.
The JCW Acoustic Level Pod Cradle System has been developed as a quick and easy way to level cambered, stepped and uneven sub-floors so common in traditional construction. The unique interlocking cradle and riser combinations allow a vast range of void depths to be achieved. The result is much improved resistance to the transmission of impact and airborne sound.
- 2mm Packing Shims permit ultimate flexibility in final height adjustment
- Combination of cradles, risers and timber supports provide a variety of raised floor designs
- Complies with the requirements of Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland)
- Test data for Robust Detail Part E compliance is BBA verified
- Easy to use system which can accommodate varying services requirements
Call Us Today
For more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.