SoundBoard 28 Plus
Acoustic Cement Particle board
With its cement particle-based board layer that provides Soundboard 28 Plus is a durable and hardwearing acoustic decking solution. JCW SoundBoard 28 plus has been designed for use as a floating overlay floor supported on decking.
Soundboard 28 plus is the perfect single layer acoustic overlay treatment for timber floor structures. Suitable for all floor types, it is regularly viewed as the solution of choice for new build and refurbishment developments.
At just 28mm thick acoustic decking solution minimizes construction height but still complies with statutory building regulations.
Soundboard 28 is produced combining an 18mm tongue and grooved cement particle board which is laminated to a 10mm acoustic resilient layer.
- Only 28mm thick, a 18mm cement particle board laminated to a 10mm acoustic resilient layer
- Ideal for refurbishments where floor height is an issue
- Cement particle board ready for final floor installation
- Economical and easy to fit
- High performance impact and airborne sound reduction
- Hard Wearing and Durable
- Suitable for new builds with conventional timber joists, I-joists and metal web joists. May also be used on conversion projects
- Suitable for underfloor heating
* It is essential the recommended components shown above are used and correctly installed/detailed to meet the requirements where Pre-completion Sound Testing is required
Contact us for soundproofing advice
For a price or recommendations on our acoustic overlay systems and decking or for more information on any of our soundproofing products call us today on 01204 548400.