Silent Board Eco
A simple but incredibly effective acoustic overlay wall system to drastically reduce sound transmission.
The new silent board eco can improve airborne noise transmission by up 7db proven by our internal testing.
The new eco sound board comprises of a two-piece, rather than a three-piece acoustic board making it a lighter board that requires less fixings (nine, rather than twelve).
Silent board eco is designed and manufactured in the UK by laminating a 12mm acoustic resilient layer to a 12.5mm layer of acoustic grade plasterboard.
It can be applied to either masonry or stud walls and is also suitable to reduce flanking noise up and down walls.
- Easy as a quick to install Solution directly onto walls
- Slim Only 24.5mm it’s half the thickness of other products
- Simple to apply to lightweight wall structures or existing plasterboard – so there’s no studwork required
- Practical, thin build-up ensures little compromise on living space without compromising high performance
- Compliant with Part E building regs
- Fire retardant
- Recycled 100% of the material has been recycled
- Flexible, once installed the plasterboard surface is ready for any decorative finish
- Noisy Neighbour Solution: ideal either where existing walls have failed pre-completion testing or as a solution to noisy neighbours.
- Practical: Slim composition means little compromise on living space despite high performance.
- High Value: The Silent Board Eco Acoustic Wall System is easy to install and available for fast delivery nationwide.
Acoustic Testing & Compliance
JCW Silent Board Eco complies with the requirement contained in the 2003 edition of Approved Document Part E.
CE mark and Declaration of Performance (DoP) information for this product is available to view/download below.
Call Us Today
For more information on this silent board or other soundproofing products available from JCW call us today on 01204 548400.