Acoustic Deck 33
Acoustic deck 33 is a chipboard based premium acoustic deck overlay boards for timber floors with excellent airborne and good impact performance.
Deck 33 dramatically reduces sound transmission through timber floors.
This is one of the quickest and most effective acoustic solutions on the market. At just 33mm thickness this acoustic deck minimises construction height whilst still complying with statutory regulations.
- 18mm P5 flooring grade t&g chipboard laminated to an acoustic resilient layer comprising acoustic foam and weight enhanced barrier mat
- Ideal for overlaying existing timber floors
- Exceptional impact sound performance
- Impact and airborne sound insulation in one product
- Complies with Part E of the Building Regulations
- Chipboard deck top surface is immediately ready for final floor installation
- JCW Acoustic Deck 33 meets Robust Details performance targets for new build timber frame construction
- Must be used in conjunction with JCW Perimeter Edging Strip to ensure Building Regulations compliance
This acoustic deck overlay system is known as robust details FFT5 Resilient overlay shallow platform floor system. Overlaying the floor with an isolating layer and a new hard wearing surface is the most convenient way of dramatically improving the airborne and impact sound performance of an existing floor.
We have a range of acoustic flooring and acoustic decking systems which include acoustic deck 19, deck 28, deck 33 and deck 37 to suit most timber or concrete flooring systems.
Call JCW Acoustic Supplies
For more information on this acoustic deck call us today on 01204 548400 or for more soundproofing products click here.