Robust Detail FFT-5 resilient acoustic floor systems can be used in E-FC-1, E-FC-2 & E-FS-1 separating floors.
At just 28mm thickness these acoustic decks minimise construction height whilst still complying with statutory regulations
Robust Detail FFT5 resilient overlay shallow platform floor systems can be as little as 19mm thick and minimise construction heights whilst complying with statutory regulations.
FFT5 resilient overlay shallow platform floor systems offer a more aesthetically pleasing finish to a screeded floor which is used in many concrete floor applications.
• Low cost product ideal for both general and new domestic separating floor upgrades in lofts and extensions etc
• Good Impact and Airborne sound reduction
• Ideal for floated wood, laminate, carpets/carpet tiles. Additional floor preparation may be required for tiling and vinyl overlays
• Economical system for Conversion projects
• It is essential the recommended components shown above are used and correctly installed/detailed to meet the requirements where Pre-completion Sound Testing is required
When installed in line with the guide lines provided, the JCW Acoustic Batten will surpass any requirements set out in Part E of the Building Regulations.
For a price on our FFT5 acoustic deck or more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.