Multi-purpose thermal and acoustic underfloor insulation for concrete screed, slab and timber floating floors.
JCW Stonefloor Underfloor Insulation is a high compressive strength slab which offers a cost effective solution.
Its’ dual density structure (high and low combined) provides thermal insulation properties for ground floors and acoustic insulation properties for separating floors.
- Part L: meets the thermal insulation requirements for Part L
- Part E: meets the acoustic performance requirements of Part E
- Rigid structure makes handling and fitting simple and precise
- Reduces thermal and acoustic bridging
- Water resistant but DPM required in high water table or to protect against rising damp
- High compressive strength enables JCW Stonefloor to support normal floor loadings in domestic property, offices, shops and similar areas
- Flooring grade t&g chipboard, OSB, plywood etc and supported on concrete slabs or on fully boarded timber joisted floors
- Screeds laid in accordance with BS 8204:Part 1 and supported on levelled concrete slabs, plank, beam and block floors etc
- Can be laid on slightly uneven subfloors to absorb surface imperfections and give excellent point load resistance
- Can be placed over or under oversite slab
The Data Sheet shows tables giving the various insulation thicknesses required and associated U-value performance based on the perimeter to area (P/A) ratio of floor types.
General installation guidance is also outlined in the Data Sheet.
Call Us Today
For more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.