JCW Sound Traffic Barriers have been specifically designed to provide the same level of noise protection as the JCW Reflective Sound Screen for especially demanding highway and commercial applications.
For more information see our Fencing & barriers FAQ’
Technical data sheet
For more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.
1. Structural calculations may be required by qualified persons, no responsibility can be accepted by using this design without professional advice. Max height of 6 metres
2. Design in accordance with specification for Highway Works Clause 2504. Treatment to Sector Scheme 4.
3. Traffic Barrier fitted to timber posts (for illustration purposes only). Steel posts can be an alternative.
4. Height of traffic barrier variable to suit specific locations. Post centres at 2.4m or 3.0m unless otherwise specified.
5. Conforms and tested to BS EN 1793. Also tested and complies to BS EN 1794-1 and BS EN 1794-2.
6. Complies with Highways Sector Scheme 2C for the prefabrication of environmental barriers.
Test results for JCW Reflective Sound Screen / Traffic Barrier issued by:
University of Salford (Acoustics Test Laboratory)
UKAS accredited test laboratory No. 1262 Test reference number: AC09/215/06