Ceiling Tile –
Sound Absorber Ceiling Tiles Acoustic panels that stick on to walls and ceilings and absorb noise with an excellent performance rating.
Suitable for schools, offices, music studios, lecture theatres and multi purpose halls.
- Practical: Low (20mm) material thickness which saves headroom space.
- Resilient: Class 0 fire rating.
- Convenient: Lightweight for ceiling, quick and simple installation
Acoustic Testing & Compliance
JCW Echo Panels achieve Class ‘C’ sound absorption and complies to BB93 of the Building Regulations for acoustics in school buildings.
Glass mineral fibre acoustic core board with white speckled surface finish and bevelled edges:
- Can be direct bonded to existing ceiling
- Can be fitted as a hanging acoustic absorber
- Spacers & corkscrew fitting optional extra
- 10 tiles per box (7.20m2 )
Tile Size: 20mm x 600mm x 1200mm Weight: 2.5kgs/m2
CE mark and Declaration of Performance (DoP) information for this product is available to view/download below.
Call Us Today
For more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.